Bas de compression Huub
EN SAVOIR PLUS
The HUUB Compression race sock has been designed in consultation with Biomechanics specialists to exploit the benefits of graduated compression and create a more superior performing foot/shoe interface.
- Medial and lateral padding of the Achilles to reduce pressure.
- Padded protection for the toes, heels and the delicate bones of the feet.
- Open mesh structure on top of foot.
- Improved venous return, reducing lactic acid build up.
- Knitted compression arch-band for foot support.
- Anatomical padded areas for left and right foot.
- 20 mmHg graduated compression.
Designed with a focus on running, triathlon and lower limb activity pursuits, HUUB lower limb race and recover compression products are specifically designed to improve venous return and remove waste lactic acid. They help to reduce muscle soreness, by efficiently sending more de-oxygenated blood back to the heart, making repeated training more effective and comfortable.